photo Lukasz Wierzbowski
Participating in the Spr!tzl pitch:
- Submit your entry by 24 November via the entry form on the website.
- Complete the form with a description of your idea in a maximum of 1000 words, and upload your CV, plus photos, video and/or audio material.
- You will hear if you have been selected to pitch your project no later than 4 December.
- If selected, you will pitch your idea face-to-face in a maximum of five minutes on Sunday 10 December at A Lab on the north bank of the IJ in Amsterdam.
- On 10 December, the panel of experts will select a maximum of five makers/groups who will each receive a budget of up to €20,000 to realise their plan under Silbersee’s mentorship.